Arrive & Drive
Take on our fun and challenging race track during our open sessions! Arrive & Drive racing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so we highly recommend registering and making reservations in advance when possible. Contact us online or call ahead to reserve your race sessions. We provide helmets and head socks, so your only requirements are closed-toe shoes and appropriate attire per the manager’s discretion. Please review our driver requirements for details.
All prices include the use of helmets and head socks. Become a member and save every single time you race!
- All drivers must participate in a driver briefing session discussing track rules and safety.
- Drivers must wear closed-toe shoes and appropriate attire (no flip flops, scarves, unsecured hair, etc.)
- All drivers must sign a waiver.
- All drivers under 18 must submit a parental consent form (get it here).
- Driver Weight: All drivers must be able to comfortably enter and exit karts.
- Drivers must be a minimum of 8 years of age and 54” tall.
Get the best pricing possible for all of your racing activities by becoming a member! See below for all of the benefits and cost savings once you join the club.
Annual Membership Fee: $50.00
- 1 Free Race at Sign Up
- 1 Free Race During the Month of Your Birthday
- Discounted Pricing on Arrive & Drive and Additional Services
Interested in competing for racing championships? JD Racing Indoor Karting has the solution for you! Racing leagues differ from Arrive & Drive by presenting a competitive racing environment and not just best lap times. This type of racing is available for both new or experienced recreational drivers as well as seasoned drivers with an extensive racing background.
Please visit our facility or contact us to inquire about joining one of our racing leagues.
- Adult Leagues
- Youth Leagues
- Team Leagues
For those interested in enhancing their on-track performance and reducing their lap times, JD Racing Indoor Karting offers individual one-on-one and group driver coaching sessions. Our in-house Track Pro has extensive international, open-wheel racing experience and he will help you increase your speed and release your inner speed demon!
Coaching services provided at $35 per hour.
Increase and enhance your on-track performance and achieve a deeper understanding of motorsports with our Racing School. Our in-house class training will educate you on the science of racing as well as offer multiple on- and off-track activities. These activities consist of pit crew challenges, blind-fold challenges, functionality of our karts, racing tips, and so much more! Our highly experienced Track Pro will help guide you through a remarkable learning experience about racing and will create a greater appreciation for speed. We offer single or multi-day racing schools that typically take place Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Visit our facility or contact us to get further information about our Racing School.
- Single to Multi-day Formats [Weekdays, 9:00 to 3:00pm]
- On-Track Activities: Functionality of Karts, Blind-fold Challenges, Car Control
- Off -Track Activities: Pit Crew Challenges, Physical & Mental Development
- Instruction provided by our Track Pros
- Classroom training: Science of Racing
- Create a greater appreciation of racing
- Increase and enhance on-track performance
Been racing with us recently? Get your race results online here.